[CQ-Contest] Keyer

Kenneth E. Harker kharker at cs.utexas.edu
Wed May 23 14:12:28 EDT 2001

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 06:39:48PM +0200, ragnar otterstad wrote:

> The hardest part of building the CMOS III keyer is finding memory buttons
> with a really good 'feel', and I've found them, for about $1.50 each,
> including switch caps. Contact me if you're interested.

I've built two of these keyers, and I used salvaged keys from older
computer keyboards.  I highly recommend the Super CMOS Keyer III kit,
as well.

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker at cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com