[CQ-Contest] MP vs 830

Joe Pontek v31jp at logical123.net
Tue May 29 04:32:08 EDT 2001

I don't know if the TS-830 VFO tuning is like the TS-430, but there was
a mod to slow it's tuning rate. I used it on my TS-430 and worked great.
This maybe worth looking into. I wonder if the TS-930 is the same. This
is the rig I've been considering adding here.

 > Now if we could just figure out how to slow down the VFO tuning rate!!
 >
 > 73 de Mike, W4EF........

Best regards de K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly
Joe & Bev Pontek, Sr.
26441 Devaney Road
Arcadia, IN 46030-9532
USA
317-984-7388
FOC 1743  FISTS 7625
K8JP V31JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2 ex-K8HKM
Read the "Contest Traveler" in The National Contest Journal
http://sites.netscape.net/v31jp/homepage
also: k8jp at arrl.net & v31jp at contesting.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com