[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Checklist!

tombaugh tombaugh at discoverynet.com
Wed May 30 15:41:14 EDT 2001

I had a big list of to do's before one big contest it included assembling
various components, creating band plans, getting the network up and running,
etc etc etc then the contest started and we began by throwing out the band
plan, later the network failed and the only one who knew how to fix it was
on his sleep break, thank goodness no components broke... I don't think ;-).
I would like to see if anyone has this type of list too. Knowing hams...
someone has a mile long list...

Tom
AE9B