[CQ-Contest] Lets change phonetics

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 20:33:10 EST 2001

    I'm not sure what the hub-bub is about. I use two sets of phonetics - one
is the 'normal' one and the other uses country/city names which *everyone*
can understand. I'll alternate using them calling the same station - if he
doesn't get one then he might get the other. Besides, how many times have you
listened to someone give the SAME phonetics that you can't understand
EVERYTIME!?!

Cheers,
Steve    K7London X-ray Canada

PS - And who started cross-posting this to two other reflectors? BAD FORM
whoever it was and it is to be discouraged.

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com