[CQ-Contest] Re: [Dx] Lets change phonetics

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:28:51 EST 2001

I can tell the 5 watts to indoor dipoles usually because their QSL cards say
so (you do read your QSLs don't you???) or in these modern days occasionally
I'll get an email saying something like "you are the first W I've ever
worked. Rig here is 200 milliwatts to an indoor dipole in my sub-basement
apartment in London. Please QSL"

73
Ted KR1G