[CQ-Contest] SS observations

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 6 13:09:16 EST 2001

The CQ and ARRL 160M contests get pretty slow the second night, but I never
hear all this complaining about them!  So does any DX contest if you do
single band.

Even if SS was instantly made shorter, next year we would probably have a
100 messages on how the exchange is too long.

My vote: The SS rules aren't broken.  Biggest problem for SS CW is its place
on the calendar one week after WW Phone.

K5ZD

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com