[CQ-Contest] how do youi get itemized reports of score reductions?

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Sat Nov 10 15:35:30 EST 2001

For ARRLDX, for example, one needs to ask Dan, N1ND
directly   n1nd at arrl.org

For CQWW, the process is a bit more sophisticated -
after emailing your log in, you'll get an access code -
 with it you'll be able to view your log online and
when they finish processing the logs, the UBN report
will appear there as well.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com