[CQ-Contest] Need Help Refurbishing the World Contest Station Database

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Nov 14 14:09:44 EST 2001

As some may recall, I made K7ZO's world contest station database available
on the web a couple of years ago.  The database proved quite popular, and
grew to a little over 1500 stations listed by the end of 2000.  It was last
updated last February, though, because I was obliged to do the updating
manually, and it became just too much of a drain on my time.

For the last couple of months, someone had been helping me reprogram the
database and the associated Active Server Pages so that the database could
be both accessed and modified on line.  Unfortunately, my guru (whom I'd
never met) totally dropped out of sight a few weeks ago, leaving the job
partly done but not functional.

If anyone out there is good at ASPs, and particularly database functions
involving them, and is interested in working on such a project for no
compensation (other than the ego gratification of getting credit every time
someone does a lookup), please drop me a note.

73, Pete N4ZR
www.qsl.net/n4zr

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com