[CQ-Contest] CQWW Certificate received

ab0mv at ix.netcom.com ab0mv at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 16 17:54:23 EST 2001

What we really want to know is WHAT YEAR the certificate is for.  How long did you have to wait?
Merri AB0MV

w2up at mindspring.com wrote:

I'm not sure what to do.

I received an envelope from CQ which says "CQ WW DX Certificate
Enclosed." Is it safe? Should I open it? Maybe I should send it to
Fred, K3ZO and let him open it. Or, should I ask CQ to only e-mail
me the certificate jpg file, and then I can print my own in the safety
of my own home?

73,
Barry
P.S. This posting in jest for the humo(u)r impaired.
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com