[CQ-Contest] 2003 CQ 160 Change Coming

bob.wruble at verizon.net bob.wruble at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 16:55:39 EST 2001

forget about any leveling of the playing field ..... it will never
happen ....... the big contest sponsors are in the east .......
they don't have a clue .... just look at the year in and year out
results.......top ten etc.....

grid sq as a "field leveler" wud be interesting to try in cqww
etc.   it sure is fun in the stew perry 160 event!!