[CQ-Contest] 2003 CQ 160 Change Coming

Tom Rauch W8JI at contesting.com
Thu Nov 22 11:44:15 EST 2001

> I see another great benefit from using squares in CQ 160.  The DX
> stations would have something meaningful to send in the exchange.

I'd be all for that, if the DX stations were in a clear area away from
all the key-clicks...like a REAL DX window where no W's could
transmit. I can't imagine trying to sort out grid squares in a
crowded band with all the clicking radios. Its tough enough to get a
call through the mess, and radios aren't getting any cleaner.

73, Tom W8JI
W8JI at contesting.com

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com