[CQ-Contest] CQ NYC

Paul K9PG paul at k9pg.com
Wed Nov 21 16:00:11 EST 2001

I'll be spending the night in NYC on Monday Nov 26 on the way back from
the Caribbean after CQWW CW....   I arrive at JFK at 9pm and my flight
out the following day at 7pm from LGA.... so I'll have a lot of time to
kill.

Don't have a hotel yet... can someone help me out with a cheap place to
stay, like a Super 8 or Motel 6 or Days Inn.... something like that...
that's within an hours drive?

I'll be going to Melville for a few hours on Tuesday.... so maybe
there's something in Melville?

Any help would be appreciated.... and of course, I'm available for lunch
or a mid-afternoon snack somewhere near LGA!

I should have my cell phone with me....  847-819-3000    Not sure if
I'll have internet access when I to NYC.... but there's a good chance
that I will.

--

Paul Gentry K9PG
paul at k9pg.com