[CQ-Contest] Q-multiplier

David L. Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 26 12:54:59 EST 2001

The Q-multiplier allowed better selectivity (most also had a notch) for
older receivers.  I had a Heath Q-Multiplier with my first RX the S-40B.
Unfortunately the S-40B needed more help than a Q-multiplier.  My second RX
had a Q-Mult built in.   The DSP and pass band filters are the modern
Q-Mult.  My Yaesu has a notch filter and sharp audio filter...and this one
does not always notch out the desired sig too!
73 Dave K4JRB

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com