[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo file converter

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 2 13:37:36 EDT 2001

I'm not sure if the WF1B ".bin" files have the same format as the CT
".bin" files, but just in case they do, give the KA5WSS software a try.

It is called WLOGCONV and is free for download at:
http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/

I recommend the Windows version over the DOS version.  The DOS version
evidently has bugs but I've been using the Windows WLOGCONV with great
success ever since ARRL required logs in Cabrillo format.

Follow the links at ARRL webpage for more info on Cabrillo logs.  You have
to do a bit of editing and addition to the file to finalize it after the
program converts it.

73, Zack W9SZ

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com