[CQ-Contest] Antenna Switch Relay Inquiry

Marc Wullaert marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Thu Oct 4 21:44:07 EDT 2001

Mark and others,
I'm using FINDER  relays.Infact I build my own switching board that is at
the tower ,steering by a
homebrew switch at the shack.I building now a remote controller (band
decoder) for my ft1000mp.
The relais are soldered directly on a N-CHASSIS.You could use also pL259.The
antenna not in use
is grounded via a SS-srew who is used also to carry the relay.It's working
for years now.If you want
I can send you some  JPG file from the relay on the chassis.

good luck and happy homebrewing
73/dx
on4ma
Marc