[CQ-Contest] 160m band plan and CQWW SSB contest

00tlzivney at bsuvc.bsu.edu 00tlzivney at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:32:23 EDT 2001

Given the FCC "enforcement" of the "gentlemens agrement" on 160m,
whereby we are supposed to stay above 1843 on SSB, where should
I look for my 160m multipliers in the upcoming SSB CQWW contest?
In this spring's ARRL SSB contest, ALL of my contacts were below
1843, with one at 1820 kHz, most of the rest with (carrier) frequencies
from 1835 to 1839 kHz.

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9 (needing to tune up the temporary 160m vertical
here)

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com