[CQ-Contest] CQ Asks Contesters to E-mail All Logs

Jeff Maass jmaass at columbus.rr.com
Thu Oct 18 22:30:52 EDT 2001

The only thing that makes sense is that CQ Communications
must have some solid reason to think that they are targeted.
Otherwise, their announcement would indicate a dangerous
management over-reaction to the current circumstances.

My CQ Magazine arrived today, and I've placed it in a zip-lock
bag and washed my hands, as suggested by the Postmaster
and other authorities for suspicious mail.

Now, who do I call?

Perhaps CQ could take all that money they are no longer
losing on publishing "CQ Contest", and buy a couple of
environmental protection suits for someone to type in the
paper logs?

Maybe not.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass at columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com