[CQ-Contest] CQ Asks Contesters to E-mail All Logs

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 11:03:29 EDT 2001

    CQ's paranoid decision to not accept paper logs is totally out of
proportion to the reality of the situation. That reflects directly on Dick
Ross who is the owner of CQ (and the CQWW) and made the decision.

    Very little if any thought was given to the consequences of this decison
not only in the short term but also the long term. If they don't want to
touch the mail, there are other alternatives; others have already volunteered
to handle the paper logs.

    If CQ maintains this ludicrous position, I will terminate my longtime
subscription.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com