[CQ-Contest] CQWW and mail

Marcelo marcelo at alternex.com.br
Fri Oct 19 15:25:26 EDT 2001

Friends,

This is a somewhat touchy subject for someone outside America to address, but
I would like to remind the words of a great President of the US:

"This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will
prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing
we have to fear is fear itself - nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror
which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."
(F.D.R)

May God bless your country, and guide us all in these difficult times.

Marcelo, PY1KN

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com