[CQ-Contest] W9XT Contest Card

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Oct 22 14:37:16 EDT 2001

I suggest you peruse the contesting.com reflectors' archives (links available in the left menu area of contesting.com) and also the Links sections of eHam.net and contesting.com

For example, searching eHam's Links database for "W9XT" shows
http://www.qth.com/w9xt/
as the site.

Good luck.

73 Mike N2MG