[CQ-Contest] MFJ voice Keyer Model 434

Barbara Elliott ke7aj at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 26 02:08:54 EDT 2001

Hello

I just recently purchased a MFJ 434 voice keyer. It works fine with =
Kenwood and Yaesu radios.  I am trying to hook it up to a ICOM 756 and =
the station mic will not record nor will it operate my IC-756.  I =
noticed there is some voltage jumpers and gives you a choice of either 0 =
, 1.5 , or 5 Volts. I called MFJ and the tech told me to leave it on 0.  =
I would like to hear from somebody that is using this voice keyer with a =
ICOM radio and how it is set up. Thanks, please reply to  =
k7ox at worldnet.att.net  if you just hit reply to this message it will be =
rejected as using XYL's computer while mine is in the shop, Thanks

73 - Gary

k7ox at worldnet.att.net

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com