[CQ-Contest] World Contest Band Plan Web Pages

Bill Feidt Bill at ng3k.com
Sat Sep 1 10:55:42 EDT 2001

Thanks go to Steve Miller for suggesting using the Google cache
in tracking down the missing VK4EMM Contest Band Plan Web
pages.

I was able to contact John, VK4EMM, who said that although he
does intend to rebuild his site, this may not happen very soon.
John was kind enough to send me copies of the the files though
and I've put them up on my site.  You can get to them from:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/

(under "World Contesting Bandplan", toward the bottom of the
page) or directly:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/80meter.gif
  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/40meter.gif
  http://www.ng3k.com/Contest/20meter.gif