[CQ-Contest] Comfortable Headphones?

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at kkn.net
Mon Sep 10 14:55:46 EDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 08:04:04PM -0000, Barry  wrote:

> I find the best solution is have a few headphone sets and switch off
> every few hours. If anyone has found the ultimate headphones, I'm

I have found that this is the best solution.

I dont care how good the headphone feel - is you wear them
long enough you will find places that hurt.  This is
just part of the game.

I like the AKG-K240 or some of the Sony headphones such as
the MDR-V900 or MDR-V6 or MDR-V700.

The 900s are really nice and you might like them much better
than the other two sony headphones.

Reviews:

K-240
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/3?ehamsid=bd3349665237d516defc14164b93cffa

MDR-V900
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2?ehamsid=bd3349665237d516defc14164b93cffa

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com