[CQ-Contest] Condolences

APDB/Cie Comd, DE SAEDELEER A, Cdt desaedeleer.a at js.mil.be
Fri Sep 14 10:42:11 EDT 2001

Dear friends in the United States ,

On behalf of my wife and myself I wish to express our deepest sympathy with
You all in the sorrow and sadness after the terrible events that shattered
so many families .
We pray for those lost and for those who will have to continue without them
now .

Let us hope that we can trigger thru these worthless crimes a feeling and
effective practice of understanding and mutual respect for a life that we
only live once . Time is not on our side when it comes to learn to be able
to understand each others feelings , may we take the precious time God gives
us to tighten the bonds between us .

Let us show this thru our presence on the hambands and become symbols of
peace and brotherhood with an effective  hamspirit . In memory of the 11 th
September 2001 .

Sincere condolences ,

Suzanne and "Jim" Aimé DE SAEDELEER

ON5UM