[CQ-Contest] Comfortable Headphones?

k7qq at juno.com k7qq at juno.com
Fri Sep 14 05:20:27 EDT 2001

Quack's
I use the military type headphones with the plastic shell.  They were
used on aircraft for intercom and hf/vhf outside the  aircraft.
I have seen them many times at flea markets.  They are Grey and have a
shell that completely covers the ears..
The cans limit audio to communication range and  WILL NOT blast you when
the audio is turned too high.  They also have excellent noise elimination
due to complete coverage of the ear.

Rex     K7QQ
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.