[CQ-Contest] Rohn TB3 Junk

K5NZ at aol.com K5NZ at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 10:42:26 EDT 2001

Anyone have a replacement for the worthless TB3 junk Rohn makes?  Everytime I
have to pull a mast the set screws on my TB3 snap off because they are rusted
to no end.  I'm about to install a new tower and want to buy something else
this time. Why would a company use hardware like this that has to sit in the
elements 24/7?

"If it's worth doing....it's worth overdoing!"
Regards,
Mike Hance K5NZ
Bedias, Tx
 <A HREF="http://www.teamcramp.com/">http://www.teamcramp.com/</A>