[CQ-Contest] Re: [WRTC2002 0443] WRTC2002 Team of Ukraine

Yuri Onipko ut4uz at idirect.com
Mon Sep 24 13:50:10 EDT 2001

> Ukrainian Contest Club (UCC) has selected
> WRTC2002 team of Ukraine :
> Yuri UT4UZ (VA3UZ) - team-leader,
> Serge UT3UA - team-mate.
>
> 73 Vladimir UT1IA
> UCC vice-president

I'd like to take this opportunity and introduce my teammate Serge, UT3UA
(a.k.a as UZ7U). He is 40 y.o. and successfully works as electronics
engineer in communication networking business. We know each other for 23
years and we were a long time mates at UK5UDX, UT4UXW, RT1U and RY1U. He is
extra class operator, especially doing multiplier S&Ping. We even used to be
a roommates at dormitory while being studying at Kiev Polytechnic
University. :-))
Looking forward to seeing all of you in Finland. Hope we all gonna have a
good time there!
73  Yuri "Jerry" UT4UZ / VA3UZ   ex-K6K (WRTC'96), S523W (WRTC'2K)

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com