[CQ-Contest] Keyers

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Sun Sep 30 12:31:32 EDT 2001

Thanks for all the FB input. The Logikey wins hands-down. There was nothing
(in current production) even close.

Tom, K5RC

Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

From: PY2NY - Vitor" <py2ny at arrl.net (PY2NY - Vitor)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:05:25 -0300
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks - Undelete

Hi everybody
Many thanks to all that answered my recent
question about recover deleted files inside
Windows / DOS ambient 16 or 32 FAT
disks.
The best solution came from PY2ELG, Edson,
and he sent to me a UNERASE file that recover
almost everything in any ambient or any FAT
style...
I have UNERASE here with me and can sent
to everybody asking about. Is an old DOS
program that works everywhere... My sugestion
is maintain this file (350kb) in any floppy disk
for emergencies...
PY2NY - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
Caixa Postal 204
Jaboticabal, SP - Brasil - 14870-970