[CQ-Contest] Eu Sprint 2002

James Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 4 16:07:49 EST 2002

NOW if we could just get Paolo and the ASSOCIAZIONE RADIOAMATORI ITALIANI
(ARI) to reward the winner with a trip for two to Italy to pick-up their
trophy, kind of like they used to do for the Bermuda contest, then we would
really have something.  Or at least the pleasure of sharing one of Paolo's
world-famous 2 kilogram pizzas!  Over to you, Paolo.

Jim
N6TJ (on as ZD8Z in the upcoming EU
            CW SPRINT April 20)