Fw: Re: [CQ-Contest] eQSL change of policy

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Fri Apr 5 07:42:52 EST 2002

Quacks
I find that in most cases where I have one that isn't correct its is simply
a bad time or band in the Log that I uploaded or his log.  When U reject
just put in the time shown in Ur log and if he wants the card he can obtain
it that way.  I don't even look at the ards that come thru.  I respond when
I get  SASE /$  I have 5 years of cards at the buro that I may get some day.
I load logs to e-QSL right after a contest so I don't have to confirm them.
The recient chang at e-QSL makes for a bigger job but no BFD.  I still am
tring to work WAS.

Quack