[CQ-Contest] RE: [WRTC2002 0587] WRTC2002 Press Release #18 - Team U.A. E.

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii at kkn.net
Fri Apr 12 10:42:27 EDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 08:03:07AM -0700, Ken Widelitz wrote:
> So now you are selecting a station designer and letting him bring in his
> hired guns to operate for him? Does he get to bring his towers and antennas
> with him?
>
> Its your stadium, your football, your rules, but this one makes no sense.

The team selection criteria was spelled out by the WRTC 2002
folks on June 5th 2001.

You can find it here:

http://www.wrtc2002.org/teams1.htm

This team would appear to be:

"The Organizer's Wild Card Team"  as listed under the Special Teams section.

I dont see a problem with this - they are only doing what they planned to do.

Besides N6ZZ and K1ZM are compenent operators.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr