[CQ-Contest] Fw: NS3T's wild accusation

Jamie Dupree ns3t at arrl.net
Fri Apr 12 18:06:52 EDT 2002

 Dave -

 Thanks for your note.

 I am making no accusation of any wrongdoing by KA6BIM.  I'm sorry you
see it differently.  I merely ran some numbers.  I don't believe
you did anything wrong at all.

I'm just searching for people who are abusing the system with
multiple spots of other stations.

Hope to work you sometime down the line.

73s
Jamie NS3T

West