[CQ-Contest] Re: Money talks (Team U.A. E.)

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Sun Apr 14 00:52:28 EDT 2002

Give me a break for Goodness Sakes!  The sponsors/organizers of this event -
in
writing - have reserved the right to invite a team of their choosing - and
in this
case we know who it is.  So quit bitching and accept the fact that they made
decision regardless of how or why it was done.  You guys sound like a bunch
of babies!   Get your shit together and concentrate on the business at hand
which
is to win the contest once it takes place.  Interestingly I don't see any
derogatory
postings by the guys who usually do win.

Tony N7BG