[CQ-Contest] Team UAE & Phins

ted demopoulos kr1g at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:40:57 EDT 2002

I agree with Bill 100% - its the OH's event. I can't even imagine the amount
of work they're doing, but I'm grateful even though i can't be there.

Its their contest, its their show - let them do what they see fit.

They can invite George Bush as an op, Yassar Arafat as the master of
ceremonies, run a seance in conjunction with the event trying to contact
great silent key contesters, or even invite relatively inexperienced ops and
give them stacks and amps for comic relief. I won't complain.

Bill, I won't bid on your spot - I'd only embarrass myself!

Well, I haven't read the whining - i don't *like* whining. Even though I'm
whining against whining myself.

Lets leave the OHs alone and let them do the fantastic good I'm sure they
will,

73
Ted KR1G