[CQ-Contest] so2r off the shelf?

Tadej Mezek, S51TA s51ta at volja.net
Tue Apr 16 09:42:09 EDT 2002

HI!

I am familiar with sbdvp on TR, but when you transmit the voice card is not
put out the microphone, you should build a switch with relay or so, and the
audio is not 100% ok from my experience...

Are there any changes lately?

On writelog you just plug the microphone from heil or any other in SB mic
input, speaker output connect with TRX and the thing works perfectly anf it
even switch the mic off when transmit. And recording of messages is much
easier.....like k1ea dvk board.

Ted, s51ta

Otherwise I was always TR fan....maybe something can be done by Tree.