[CQ-Contest] NIL on 40m SSB split

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av at contesting.com
Tue Apr 16 22:03:16 EDT 2002

This one smells like the old
fumble-fingered-ten-thumbs-while-working-USA-SSB-stations-at-4-AM-in-t
he-morning-local-after-being-up-all-night jinx.

In your case, specifically, from across the pond,

   "November Four Tango Zulu Five Nine One Four"

   as he types in "N4RZ", and too bleary eyed to tell he missed the
key...

Been there, done that...

73, Guy.