[CQ-Contest] FLASH THIS JUST IN Re: QST QST de K4FCG K4FCG - New Catagories! - New Plaques!

Jim White k4oj at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 18 21:07:08 EDT 2002

This just in to FQP central

STOP THE PRESSES!

Yet another catagory has been added to the FQP Plaque program...

Thanks to sponosrship by N4PN we now have a new catagory for the FQP plaque
program...

Top Multi-Op Mobile CW

(can anyone do battle with K1TO and N4TO?)

The FQP keeps growing - find out why on Aptil 27 and 28 - last years logs
received reporteed

28,978 QSOs

were made in the 2,001 Florida QSO Party.....

K4OJ

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 7:39 PM
Subject: QST QST de K4FCG K4FCG - New Catagories! - New Plaques!