[CQ-Contest] NS3T's "witch-hunt"

ki9a at aol.com ki9a at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 00:04:00 EDT 2002

#2 & #3,"unique" spots, inactive calls, blah,blah,blah.

Is this really going to make or break contesting?

DO THE RULES STATE YOU NEED TO USE YOUR OWN CALL TO PUT *INTERNET*, yes, INTERNET spots up??

This thread needs to stop. BTW, I do not condone using "fake" calls for spotting, but, I'm sure there are better things to talk about than this BS.

Again folks, you don't need to correctly ID on the internet spots, errr, maybe they changed the rules? Maybe I will spot guys during the next contest using the word MOE or CURLEY instead of my own call, I'm sure NS3T will drive himself nuts trying to figure if MOE is still active? ;-)

73-Chuck KI9A