[CQ-Contest] RE: so2r off the shelf?

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Apr 21 13:48:50 EDT 2002

Again I thank everyone who replied to the original question I posed
about so2r equipment that I could get off the shelf.  I have finally
filtered and read the replies and summarized them on my web site at
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/tworadio.html.  In this summary I have
left out replies that said things like: 'go to this website for
everything', or 'I know xxx uses this stuff', or 'switch to writelog and
use their unique stuff', or 'trlog is better', or 'I have a great
homebrew setup', or 'these look good on the web site, but I have never
used them'.  I am also leaving out the ones that went on about how to
setup filters and stubs, as I stated I am presently set up for m/m
operation so I know about filtering, what I am looking for is how to
switch everything the best way for so2r.  If you want to review the

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net

David