[CQ-Contest] Consider This

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Wed Apr 24 16:34:03 EDT 2002

It IS an advantage - but only to those who can do it well!   There is no
need for any further analysis.

Heck, I run SO2R from home with my TH3jr at 15' and my vertical.  It's cool,
but I'm not going to win anything from here so, it would be meaningless in
the summary.

SO2R requires more skill - not just more equipment.

If all that was required was more equipment, I could stack up six rigs and
guarantee an SS win - right?

Wrong!

I find myself agreeing with KQ2M on this.

N5NJ