[CQ-Contest] Having the PC do all the work..

Chuck discreetly_confidential at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 10:18:23 EDT 2002

--- VA3UZ <va3uz at rac.ca> wrote: ..... it will be
enough to check our PC ..Or it will be enough to
push a BIG ENTER at the start of the
contest...(??) This is the future of contesting.

de k3ft (tongue firmly implanted into right
cheek)

Hit the 'big ENTER'.. let the PC do the work,
read the results at the end'..

This reminds me of a movie in the later 70's
entitled  'Colossus... The Forbin Project'.

73
Chuck K3FT

SO1R.. SO2R... the key.. after all is to
remember.. all the technology in the world CAN'T
beat someone who has experience, ability or a
great combination of both!