[CQ-Contest] 'bogus' check

Chuck K3FT k3ft at erols.com
Sat Apr 27 10:15:29 EDT 2002

Have to laugh at what some guy might think as he copies my check of '03' (for the 2002
SS) which, when, after about 15 hours my Q number is up there as being quite good for a
99 year old contester! HEH (Guess it's true! RF and CW DO tend to preserve one rather
well!)  IT's even MORR humorous when the folks who know me wonder how I aged so quickly.
(I tell 'em it is due  to being on 20M SSB for 20 hours during the DX contests!)

I'm with the other people. As long as it's consistent, it's what you report, and I copy
what you sent.. send what you like!

73
Chuck K3FT