[CQ-Contest] SoBS/SoBC

Chuck K3FT k3ft at erols.com
Sat Apr 27 13:38:39 EDT 2002

So BC! So BS! Great idea! How about just 'BC' and 'BS' ;-)

Personally, I don't care WHAT check or section you send as long as you are consistent
and that's what you submit under IF you choose to send in a log.  If you pick a 'rare'
section, you oughta be ready to answer ALL the QSL requests tho!  (AND DON'T expect
SASE's! <grin>)

C'mon guys.. let's lighten up. I think we're suffering 'SO2R Thread burnout' here.
Remember the line from the 50's and 60's.. 'It's ONLY a movie.. It's only a movie.. It's
only a movie!...'

73
Chuck K3FT