[CQ-Contest] SS checks

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Sun Apr 28 20:35:05 EDT 2002

For any given SS weekend, I feel free to choose either '71 (the year I know
I made my first QSO--in February) or '70 (because I seem to remember my
license date was earlier and I am too lazy to research the details).

But after sending 71 for many years, I find I get asked for a lot more fills
if I send 70. Since I am not a serious competitor and because I really
dislike the use of databases instead of copying off the air, I still plan to
send 70 some weekends just to slow down the database guys.

Wayne