[CQ-Contest] Re: Checks in SS

n5nj at verizon.net n5nj at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 13:50:25 EDT 2002

Using 73 as your check will not help!

My check is 73 and I get asked for repeats of my check very often.  I think people don't trust that they've heard that commonly heard combination and have to be certain that they are not miscopying it.

My guess is that a combination that is unusual that forces you to pay attention will be copied more carefully.

1 A N5NJ 73 NTX