[CQ-Contest] bogus/dodgy spotting

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Tue Apr 30 21:14:55 EDT 2002

If it is on #cqdx irc channel or dxsummit with a -@ after the call as I
believe all those probably are, then it is put into the system using the
web interface at dxsummit.  I and others have tried to request the logs
that the page says they keep on ip addresses but so far have not gotten
any reply.  If anyone know of a contact at that site please let me know,
otherwise it is a good anonymous hole for putting in garbage.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net