[CQ-Contest] Practice NAQP FRIDAY NITE!

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Fri Aug 2 00:47:14 EDT 2002

NCCC will run a practice miniNAQP on Friday night, 9 PM PDT, 04Z
Sat.  Everyone is invited.  Pass the word to your club gangs, especially on
the west coast.  Sri east coasters, the sun doesn't set on the west coast
until 11:30 EDST

  Check in on 3830 starting about 8:30 PM PDT, when we can chat about
strategy, prop., logging programs, SO2R, etc.   Number of check-ins will
determine how long we run the mini.  We'll start the 10 or 15 minute mini
(80 and 40 CW, in the suggested CW segments) at 9:00 PM (04Z).  This is a
good chance to check out your logging software and station before the REAL
THING happens Saturday.

N6RO