[CQ-Contest] quiet monitor on sale again

W1HIJCW at aol.com W1HIJCW at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 20:44:07 EDT 2002

In a message dated 08/04/02 16:39:02 Pacific Daylight Time, k6ll at juno.com
writes:

> Staples.com
> has the Envision EN-710 17" monitor on sale again this week for $80,
> after rebate, with free shipping. I'm not sure if that price is available
> in the brick and mortar Staples stores.

Yep, it is ... just bought one. You might have to educate the salesperson a
bit because the rebate forms didn't print out automatically. However they can
go to the Staples.com website and print out the needed stuff.

The in store price is $159.98 plus tax. The rebate is $80.00.

THANKS DAVE!

73 de Bill, W1HIJ/6

multipart/alternative
  text/html