[CQ-Contest] CW or SSB FCC says neither.

Dallas Carter ludal at dmv.com
Tue Aug 6 10:55:04 EDT 2002

Gosh, another thread being beat to death.  Valid points from
both camps, but look fellas; this is a hobby.  Some folks like
Vanila and some like Chocolate.

Another example, analagous to Pete's Sailboat came from
Chuck Yeager at the Oshkosh airshow on "Sunday Morning".
He mentioned that he had flown 2500 MPH, and that the F15s
and F16s were relatively easy to fly.  He enjoys flying his
vintage P51 Mustang.  As he said, That takes real skill, and
if you don't stay on top of it all the time, it will beat you up.

Why don't we just enjoy the hobby, what ever mode we prefer.

Dallas - W3PP