[CQ-Contest] Re:CQ-Contest digest, Vol 1 #310 - 5 msgs

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Tue Aug 6 18:16:19 EDT 2002

Unless you have spent some time operating RTTY contests please do not put down those of us that do.  It is not all machine nirvana and just watching the equipment do everything.  It still takes some brain power and close watching of the screen to know when to switch decoders or change the settings and, to copy partial print, shifted characters and other anomalies of RTTY.

73 and how many more days till FQP??

W0ETC

Message: 5